ISO/IEC 17025:2005 specifies the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and/or calibrations, including sampling. It covers testing and calibration performed using standard methods, non-standard methods, and laboratory-developed methods.
It is applicable to all organizations performing tests and/or calibrations. These include, for example, first-, second- and third-party laboratories, and laboratories where testing and/or calibration forms part of inspection and product certification.
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 is applicable to all laboratories regardless of the number of personnel or the extent of the scope of testing and/or calibration activities. When a laboratory does not undertake one or more of the activities covered by ISO/IEC 17025:2005, such as sampling and the design/development of new methods, the requirements of those clauses do not apply.
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 is for use by laboratories in developing their management system for quality, administrative and technical operations. Laboratory customers, regulatory authorities and accreditation bodies may also use it in confirming or recognizing the competence of laboratories. ISO/IEC 17025:2005 is not intended to be used as the basis for certification of laboratories.
Compliance with regulatory and safety requirements on the operation of laboratories is not covered by ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICE:
- Study existing Laboratory infrastructure and recommendation of changes requirement according
- Training on standard requirement to Quality Manager including Quality control requirement
- Conducting periodical 4 days Training
- Conducting quality awareness Training program for laboratory employees as per Accreditation requirement
- To Assist Quality Manager in development of Laboratory Quality Management System
- 4 level Quality Management system document preparation which include preparation of Quality manual, Management system procedure preparation and deliver for guideline on preparation of standard operating procedures for test
- Assisting Calibration services, procurement of CRM
- Assisting in participation of inter laboratory comparison or Proficiency testing
- Development of all formats required to establish quality management system
- Assisting you preparation of internal audit and preparation of Management review meeting minutes
- To deliver you all sorts of guidance till the completion of accreditation process